USAGE INFORMATION MINI MAE CHAIR
Assemble instruction video
- Provide a stable and flat surface on which to place the furniture.
- Make sure the chair is carefully assembled according to the instruction video when having washed the covers.
- Maximum load on the chair is 20Kg.
o not use the chair in case a component is broken, bent or missing. Always contact us in this situation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOLLEN BOUCLE COVER
- Remove the covers from the seat and back. Cleaning should be done by a dry-cleaner. Covers cannot go into the washing machine and/or dryer.
BRONZE METAL SURFACES
- The best is to clean the Metal frame with a damp, clean cloth with a pN-neutral soap, dissolved in water. Possibly drying it with a dry cloth.